069: The Goblin Giant
Tonight we are sponsored by:
Use the codes above to directly help support the show!
Joe: ~5000 now, Master 1
- Mortar Mauler
- Only play 2v2 and challenges
- CRL 2v2 Challenge! Me and Dazed! CR2 Baby!
- Boshuda – MS PaperCompany
Rob: ~4600 this season, Master of None
- Bought the other Princess emotes
- Giant Emotes
- Been staying off Ladder in favor of 2v2 and Challenges
- Room A113
Challenges and more stuff:
- Modern Royale
- Pig Emotes!
TV Royale (September Update):
- New Card: Goblin Giant
- Epic – 6 Cost
- Tank – Medium Speed
- Carries two Spear Goblins
- Card Level Changes: Card rarity levels now start at the following:
- Common: level 1
- Rare: level 3
- Epic: level 6
- Legendary: level 9
- Max for each of the above is now level 13 (to make the level caps more streamlined).
- Clan Wars: Collection and Final Battles now count towards crown chests
- Clan Wars: Gold Chests!
- Earned at the end of final war day battle
- Only able to open it if you complete your final war day battle
- Can include either bonus gold OR…………..
- ………..TRADE TOKENS!!!!!
- Can be earned from Chests, Challenges, and from the Shop
- Can work with legendaries
- Emote in clan chat? Seems like it!
The Meta Check is brought to us by our boy Sir Devon (LloydChristmas)!! Let’s look at the risers and fallers of the meta over the past six months:
At the Top:
- Mega Minion
- Ice Golem
- Goblin Gang
- Ice Spirit
At the top for the world, but the bottom for the pros:
- Bomb Tower
- Giant Skeleton
- Elite Barbarians
- Royal Giant
To see the stats behind this week’s Meta Check click here.
Boom It or Moob It
9/3 Balance changes!
- Valkyrie: Hit Speed slower 1.4sec -> 1.6sec
- Royal Recruits: Damage +12%
- Barbarian Barrel: Elixir cost decreased 3 -> 2, Damage -9%, Range shorter 7 -> 5, removed knock back
- Witch: Hitpoints -3.5%
- Prince: Hitpoints +5%
- Lightning: Damage +5%
- Royal Hogs: Hit Speed slower 1.1sec -> 1.2sec
- Cannon Cart: Range shorter 5.5 –> 5
- Zappies: Changed reload mechanics
Earth, Wind, & Fire (4.3 AEC)
Cards: Golem, Baby Dragon, Night Witch, Mega Minion, Lumberjack, Zap, Tornado, Elixir Collector
Decksplanation: This deck is the ultimate beatdown style deck. The goal is to generate the elixir advantage by either using and protecting your pump, or getting elixir advantages from positive elixir trades and efficient defending.
Once you have an elixir advantage, drop the Golem in the back, followed by the night witch shortly after. Then, slow play. See what your opponent drops, and then react accordingly. Use Zap sparingly, as it’s your only form of interruption on Inferno Tower/Dragon. This deck doesn’t have a big spell, but it doesn’t need one! When you have your big push going, you can tornado everything on top of your Golem – so they will take tornado damage, AOE splash damage from your baby dragon, and death damage from golem dying with them on top of him. The combination of earth, wind, and fire damage will decimate your opponent’s defense. When the golem dies, it even give you two mini build in tanks for your other troop to continue wrecking towards your opponent’s tower!
When facing another beatdown deck, be sure to get the golem and night witch down for protection, and then use the lumberjack to melt your opponents tank. Then you can go on your offensive counter push. Don’t play this deck too fast, or you’ll find you don’t have elixir to properly develop pushes, or your pushes will fall short of dealing big impact damage. Don’t be afraid to take a little big of damage. Your deck will pack a big punch than their’s will as long as you have an elixir advantage! Boom!
A huge shout out to this week’s newest patron!!!
Brian S. Bada bada….. <3
Michael S. BOOM!!!!!!!! <3
To learn more about all the ways you can support us, click here or the Support The Show image above.
Leave us a review on Apple Podcasts
Join our discussion on Discord
Subscribe to our YouTube Channel
This content is not affiliated with, endorsed, sponsored, or specifically approved by Supercell and Supercell is not responsible for it. For more information see Supercell’s Fan Content Policy: www.supercell.com/fan-content-policy.