Tonight we are sponsored by:
Hunt A Killer
Go to huntakiller.com and use our code CAST to get 10% off your first month. Promo code: CAST
Go to forhims.com/cr to get a trial month of HIMS & The Complete Hair Loss Kit for just $5 right now while supplies last. See website for full details.
Use the codes above to directly help support the show!
Our Weeks in the Arena
Joe: ~4400 now
- Finished at 4900 (Master 1)
- Mortar Mauler as always
- Working on fireball to level 11!
Rob: ~4400 now
- Ended season at 4659
- Got enough cards for 11 Rocket (I have 78k gold!!)
- Working on Bats
- Clan made hit 1800 trophies!
- Gold (and gem) Increases are helping a lot!
- Gold Rush and Special Shop Offers
- Emotes were back in the shop real quick!
- Small bug fix update
- Climb Up the Arenas Challenge!
- Recent Thoughts
- Hide Spectators
- Quests for spectating games
- 100 Gems for Gold?
- Clan War Matchmaking
Boom It or Moob It
7/2 Balance Update
- Rascals: Rascal Boy – Hitpoints -5.3%; Rascal Girl – First attack slower
- Mortar: Area Damage -3.5%, Hitpoints -4%
- Witch: Hitpoints +17%, Spawn Speed increased 7sec -> 5sec, Hit Speed slower 0.7sec -> 1sec
- Fire Spirits: Area Damage +5%
- Bomber: Range increased 4.5 -> 5
- Mega Minion: Hit Speed slower 1.5sec -> 1.6sec
- Goblins: Hitpoints -1%
- Giant Snowball/Royal Hogs: Added to Clan Wars Collection Day card pool
And of course – the grade!!
The bi-weekly Meta Check brought to us by our boy Lloyd Christmas! Let’s talk Trends and Defense!
- Giant Snowball
- Royal Hogs
- The Log!
- Mega Minion
- Goblin Gang
- Inferno Dragon
- Minion Horde
To see the stats behind this week’s Meta Check click here.
Be-Witched! (3.1 AEC)
Cards: Witch, Giant, Miner, Goblins, Ice Spirit, Mega Minion, Zap, and Poison
Decksplanation: This deck is a powerhouse. With the recently buffed / reworked Witch, how could we not feature this one! Plus – this deck was made infamous to our community by “Patrick” – a pillar of our community.
This deck is only 3.1 AEC, which means it can cycle cycle CYCLE! Which means it is not your average beatdown style deck. Also – this deck doesn’t have a huge spell like a lightning or a rocket. So you’ll need to make sure you’re getting good values with your poison. The goal with this deck is to play defensively. Use the Mega Minion or the witch and ice spirit as needed in order to effectively defend your opponents offensive push. Once you do that – counter push with those troops, and slap down a Giant at the bridge in front of it all to create havoc for your opponent.
Be sure to use your zap and poison to help facilitate the offensive push. Use the miner for three reasons: 1) to kill pumps, 2) to distract the tower and keep the Witch skeletons alive, or 3) to get behind enemy lines and pick off something like a wizard or musketeer, etc. Goblins can be used, but sparingly. They should only be used on offense if you opponent wastes zap or log on something else. On defense, they can be used to help melt troops, or distract big dudes for a bit.
A huge shout out to this week’s newest patron!!!
Raymond G. [fightfight] <3 Bada bada
Josh Y. [supernone] <3 BOOM
To learn more about all the ways you can support us, click here or the Support The Show image above.
Leave us a review on Apple Podcasts
Join our discussion on Discord
Subscribe to our YouTube Channel
This content is not affiliated with, endorsed, sponsored, or specifically approved by Supercell and Supercell is not responsible for it. For more information see Supercell’s Fan Content Policy: www.supercell.com/fan-content-policy.