Episode 007 - Golden Eye
This week on the show:
- Balance Changes (prior to release)
- Royal Giant: Damage decreased by 4%
- Freeze: Duration decreased by 1sec
- Furnace: Elixir cost decreased to 4, hitpoints decreased by 14% and lifetime decreased to 40sec
- Fire Spirits: Area Damage radius increased by 25%
- Miner: Hitpoints increased by 6%
- Lava Hound: Hitpoints increased by 3%
- Lava Pups: Hitpoints increased by 9%
- Elixir Collector: Hitpoints decreased by 9%
- Knight: Hitpoints increased by 10%
- Bomber: Damage increased by 10%
- Cannon: Hitpoints decreased by 5%
- Tesla: Hitpoints increased by 5%
- Golem & Golemite: Hitpoints increased by 5%
- Witch: Damage increased by 10%
- Skeletons: Hitpoints and damage increased by 5%
- Tombstone: Hitpoints increased by 10%
- Card Upgrade XP: Fixed for Epic and Legendary Cards
- Take our Community Survey! (In Resources section below)
- Witch Way to the Bomb Tower
- Hog Rider, Valkyrie, Minions, Spear Goblins, Zap, Archers, Bomb Tower, Witch
- Golem Nation
- Golem, Archers, Wizard, Minion Horde, Fireball, Skeletons, Spear Goblins, and Elixir Collector
- We are officially full… x2
Emails & Reviews
Mezegis – Deck Spotlight commentary
First off, love the podcast, as I said in my previous review.
The purpose of my email is to provide a bit of feedback on the Deck Spotlight. I enjoy hearing your ideas and the “how to play” portion of each deck. My only concern is that in at least one deck, (xbow deck), you use cards from higher level arena, like the elixir pump. While it does make it an effective deck, it seems counter intuitive for a “Good deck from Arena 3 cards” list to include cards above that Arena.
My recommendation would be to focus on using only cards that are from the Arena in review or lower.
Kristoffer S. – Join CR2
Hi. Big fan of your show from Sweden 🙂 Can me and my friend join Cast Royale 2? I’m at around 2000 and he is around 2700-2900. Our name is Sherekhan and haer.
Collin Church – Wheeeeeere’s Jaaaames?
Just wanted to tell you about my sweet deck!
Level 2 Giant Skeleton, Level 6 Barbarian Hut, Level 5 Musketeer, Level 7 Spear Goblins, Level 8 Barbarians, Level 5 Goblin Hut, Level 5 Mini Pekka, Level 7 Arrows
The game plan is to get a Goblin and Barbarian hut running simultaneously and use your other cards defensively to gain elixir advantage. Then generate a huge push with either a swarm of troops or Giant Skeleton tanking for backup troops. While I could write a book on the ins and outs of the deck(I.e. How to play against certain decks or cards or combos) I won’t now. The deck takes practice and high-ish level cards, but is very rewarding. Currently a level 7 player, and I just made Arena 7(with a little bit of sloppy play along the way:).
P.S. You’re definitely right about the whole outtakes at the beginning of the cast: )
P.S.S. My brother and I are trying to start a clan called Earth Masters. I’d appreciate any help you could give us as far as shout outs are concerned. Don’t want to impose though so no big deal: )
Sorry for the never ending email,
Boom! I’m out; )
Kamikaze – Good Job (5 Stars)
Your podcast is shaping up great, listened from the beginning. Open up a space in your clan for a visitor and I’ll drop by.
Jay Pea 619 – Great Podcast… (5 Stars)
Love the podcast, so I had to join the clan. Since I joined, I finally made it to Spell Valley. The clan members have great pointers to help you out. If your a casual player and want to advance, join Cast Royale clan and listen to the podcast. Thanks guys (Notorious Pea)
Bilboswaggins! – Well Done (5 Stars)
Great podcast! I love the atmosphere you guys foster in the clans and the energy you bring to the game. I am glad to be a part of the clan. PS I think incorporating a new segment into the podcast might be good. Have a “clan segment” where you guys talk about the respective clans and the goings on with the members. I think listeners would enjoy getting a snapshot of how we interact and why we have such a great clan family! Thanks and clash on!
pvillanueva from Canada – HogRiiiiida (5 Stars)
Guys, keep up the good work! You got me interested from the get go. You’ve created a good community for all levels of competition. Your chemistry on the podcast is on point. You also manage to be approachable and friendly in the clan. I’m glad to be a part of this community. Btw, I’m ChiefTrainerV in your clan. LEGEND! Well, hopefully I can keep it lol.
Honorable Mention – Where’s Jaaaaaaaames????????? – This is your Clash Royale fix (5 Stars)
If you are looking for a great, informative Clash Royale podcast look no further. The host’s chemistry and amazing content really make the show a must have for any Clasher. Really likable and awesome guys. Would give 6 stars if I could. Gets better every episode, and I couldn’t list everything good about this show in one sitting. Absolutely no complaints!
Help tailor the show to you by taking our Community Survey: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/WRJGG9P
Please consider leaving us a review on iTunes.
Credit: Cover art image is owned by Supercell under their copyright.