066: Royal Recruitment
Tonight we are sponsored by:
Hunt A Killer
Go to huntakiller.com and use our code CAST to get 10% off your first month. Promo code: CAST
Go to forhims.com/cr to get a trial month of HIMS & The Complete Hair Loss Kit for just $5 right now while supplies last. See website for full details.
Use the codes above to directly help support the show!
Our Weeks In The Arena
Joe: ~4900 now, Master 1
- Mortar Mauler
- Bought the princess emotes
- Working on fireball to level 11!
Rob: 4646 this season
- MAX ROCKET BABY!!!!
- Have enough bats (need the gold!)
- Bought new emotes (This is Fine)
- Clan sitting pretty w/ +2,000 trophies
- Giant Emotes w/Giant chest
- Rage Challenge
- Had a reward for every win (legendary chest for 12 wins)
- 100 gems (Legendary = OK!)
- New card Royal Recruits!
- Royal Recruits Challenge
- Unlock at 8 wins (whomping 800 cards at 12 wins & 21,500 gold)
- Got the RR, done at 9 wins
- 100 gems for a common card, really??
- It’s a free app for mobile and desktop
- There’s channels that act like chatrooms
- We have bots that serve specific functions
- And you literally can message us like you had our phone number
- Tags for getting Trainers to help, Tournament Notifications, 2v2 battles and more
- Join our discussion on Discord
LloydChristmas comes to us with another meta check! Let’s talk Trends & Card Values!
- Inferno Dragon
- Inferno Tower
- Dark Prince
- Let’s discuss the formula!
- What does it all mean?
- What cards seemed to “stand out” among their peers?
To see the stats behind this week’s Meta Check click here.
8 Chests opened round robin style – For the lovers of our Chest Openings – It’s all Big Dogs this week!!!
- Rob – 4 Big Dogs
- Joe – 4 Big Dogs
Royal Recruitment (4.5 AEC)
Cards: Royal Recruits, Three Musketeers, Elixir Collector, Miner, Log, Zap, Bandit, Minion Horde
Decksplanation: This deck just might be the heaviest deck we’ve ever spotlighted – and what a better way to do it, than with the Royale Recruits! This deck has a simple concept: 1) Pump up 2) Defend with little resources and 3) split push your way to victory.
Bandit is the best for defense. Its cheap cost, and also offers a counter push. Once the pump is down, the perfect push is to use the Royal Recruits in the back, behind the king tower, and then wait for elixir to generate with your pump to throw down the three muskies as a split push. Do not throw the three muskies into one lane – because it will cause you to lose.
The pump, the muskies, and the royal recruits all have spell bait potential. When the time is right, be sure to use the minion horde on the side most open to damage. The miner should be used for the following reasons: 1) take out pumps 2) snipe support/damage troops (like musketeer, wizard, etc.), 3) distract the tower so that other troops can melt the tower.
DO NOT throw things out at the bridge hoping to play this deck like a bridge spam style deck. You will auto-lose. Be sure to play the game slow – develop elixir advantages with the pump, defend with minimal elixir further expand the elixir advantage. Then – develop the push, and roll. BOOM!
A huge shout out to this week’s newest patron!!!
Eric A. – BADA BADA BOOM!!!!!! <3
To learn more about all the ways you can support us, click here or the Support The Show image above.
Leave us a review on Apple Podcasts
Join our discussion on Discord
Subscribe to our YouTube Channel
This content is not affiliated with, endorsed, sponsored, or specifically approved by Supercell and Supercell is not responsible for it. For more information see Supercell’s Fan Content Policy: www.supercell.com/fan-content-policy.